Privacy Statement for www.apstylebook.com
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out in the Account Manager section.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control whenever you subscribe, or check account information. Specifically, when you access this information, you are accessing it in a secure environment with 256-bit sessions. Most people in the U.S. use the export versions of the leading Google, Mozilla, Apple and Microsoft web browsers, which enable the encryption of data in 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) sessions with sites that have a Secure Site ID installed.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us in the Account Manager. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. Visit www.apstylebook.com/online/ and go to the Account Manager to update/modify account information.
Upon accessing the site, visit the Account Manager area from the homepage. In this area, you can updates your personal information including email, your name and password.
How is your information used?
We or our service providers may use the information we collect from and about you to perform the following business functions:
- administering our Services and your account with us
- enabling users to use our Services and their features
- responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
- market research
- improving or developing new features and offerings in our Services
- sending you marketing and other communications, including information about products, services, and events, of ours and of others, that we think might interest you (You may opt out of receiving such communications from us by following the opt out instructions in any email communication you receive from us)
- protecting our rights and property
- customizing our Services to your interests and history with us
- other purposes disclosed when personal information is submitted to us
- To perform the above functions, we may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including both Personal Information and information about your use of the Services, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources (including third parties) such as demographic information and updated contact information. We or our service providers may also use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of, our Service, our e-mails and our other messaging campaigns both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
We may also include tools on our Services that allow you to share and/or publicly post articles, content or information from our Services to your profile on a third party social network. You may choose to share information about your activities on the Service with such third party platforms and its users, including publishing your information about what content you may have viewed on our Services. If you visit a Service while logged into certain social media platforms, the social media platform may be able to identify your browser and associate the technical information provided by your web browser with other information that they have already collected about you, which may result in their ability to identify you. In addition, when you choose to share information about your activities on the Service with certain social media platforms, AP may send technical information about you to that platform as well as information about what content you are viewing.
Please check this page to stay up to date on our site's privacy policies. In addition, we will include any privacy update notices on your Account Manager page. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact
Satchmo Publishing Inc.
212 Marine Street
Santa Monica, California 90405